Campbell & Rosemurgy Real Estate
HISTORY: A Legacy of Professional Excellence
Our legacy of professional excellence dates back to 1953 when William B. Campbell, Sr. and Mary Campbell moved to Deerfield Beach from the northeast to start their own business in a small real estate office on US1 in Pompano Beach.
In 1969, William and Mary Campbell began to expand their real estate business and a small office space in Deerfield Beach became the new home for Campbell & Rosemurgy Real Estate.
In 1973, James “Jim” Rosemurgy joined the company that now shares his name. Jim’s knowledge and expertise allowed the company to expand into development and project sales. Jim remains an active part of the company today.
Today, our company still occupies the same location and has grown to occupy the entire building with over 50 full-time real estate sales professionals. We at Campbell & Rosemurgy continued to expand in the nineties and the 21st century by opening a real estate office in Boca Raton in 1991 and another office in 2006 located in the City of Pompano Beach.
Our Boca Raton office, on 1299 South Ocean Boulevard, is the main office to over 20 oceanfront property professionals who specialize in Beachfront properties in Southern Palm Beach and Northern Broward Counties.
Our real estate office in Pompano Beach, is located at 1750 North Federal Highway, and is currently home to over 50 full-time real estate professionals that specialize in the Lighthouse Point/Pompano Beach market with an emphasis on waterfront property.
We still maintain the tradition of personal service started by William and Mary Campbell as we are a non-franchise company and remain under the same family ownership since being founded in 1953.